Strings (Hard Rock Harlots)

Strings - Kendall Grey Okay so first off, I have to say that the warning should totally be taken into consideration. This book is dirty, sexy, hilariously funny, and totally inappropriate for anyone who is even slightly offended by any of those things. Now, with that said, this book was freaking awesome!! Kendall Grey continues to make me fan girl over her books. I absolutely love her writing, and in this she holds nothing back. It was so fun to read!! With colorful language, and super fun and creative names for certain body parts and sex acts, I was so entertained.I instantly liked Letty, she was one super hot mess, but I loved her "don't give a shit" attitude. She doesn't hold back at all. She says what she is thinking and most of the time it is brash and hilarious. She is not a fluffy, girly girl. She is a hot rocker chick, who only has one goal in life. Music. She's up for a good time in the sack, or bathroom stall, or against a bus... but she doesn't want anything, especially a guy to get in the way of her making it big as a musician. She is also very level headed too. She may seem impulsive, crazy, inappropriate or any number of things, but this girl has got her head straight. I don't even know what else to say about her. She was so fun to read!!Now there's Shades!! OMG he is sex on a stick!! I was pretty much a puddle of goo. Even before knowing he was a rocker, he still was super sexy in my eyes. The first scene with Shades and Letty (aka Lucky to him) was super freaking hot and steamy. Like, have some ice cubes on hand steamy. And that was tame compared to some of the other sex scenes. He is a man who knows what he wants, how to get it, and get it when he wants it. He has no issues with exploring new things, and he was also kinda sweet too. Though, he hides that part pretty well most of the time. I was totally smitten with him right from the start and couldn't get enough!So basically, there is a story to this. Cherry Buzz Float, Letty's all girl band, goes on tour with Killer Dixon, all guy band and they hate each other. The thing is, Letty and Shades can't get enough of each other and it steams up this book. There is a lot of sex, so just know going into it, that's mostly what you are going to get. I did really love the underlying story though, and I liked most of the characters with the exception of Kate, who I kind of wanted to kick in the vag! Both bands are really intense about their music and all of them just want to make it big. They just need to learn to work together and not against each other. This was fabulous, sexy, trashy, fun, and I loved every second of it. Take it for what it is, a fun, awesome, erotic novel. I can't wait for the next book, Beats to get Jinx's story!! Bring on the smut Kendall!!