Ghost Leopard - The AUDIOBOOK - Lars Guignard *Actual rating 3.5Every once in a while I love a good middle grade book, and I also love audiobooks, so when approached about this tour I was very excited for it. This book was such an adventure. It was fun and different, and I absolutely adored the characters. Unlike a lot of books where friends go through things, the characters in this are not friends. In fact, Zoe doesn't even like Zak at all. It makes it really great watching them become friends through their journey. They go through quite a bit of danger, mystery, and excitement. It really is a bonding experience for them, whether they want it to be or not. The other fun thing about this was that it was set in India. It involved Hindi Gods which is something I have never personally read about. There is magic, mythical creatures, and adventure! It is a book I think will appeal to a lot of middle grade and fantasy fans!Zoe was a character who I didn't care for much at first. She came across as a little snobby, and a bit mean. I get it though. At that age and especially while dealing with a boy who is a bit annoying and extremely immature, it's hard to stay pleasant. She is smart, all about rules, and just wants to spend some time with her mom on this trip. When things start to get out of hand, mostly due to Zak, everything about the trip changes. She deals with the situations pretty well, but I loved that she still had that fear and emotion to her too.Zak is so out of control. I really didn't mind him though. Yes, he was annoying, but he's a young boy. He doesn't always think about consequences of things. He likes to joke around and he wants to have fun. He doesn't care for rules that much, and he doesn't realize how wrong some certain things are. (like stealing for one) He doesn't do it on purpose. He isn't a trouble maker, he is just a boy who is having fun without thinking about the end result. I think that as things get crazier and crazier, he realizes that he takes it too far sometimes, and he sees just how this adventure is affecting Zoe. He does mature a bit and I liked seeing that growth.The narrator for this was great. I thought she captured Zak and Zoe really well. Their personalities were able to shine through, and they truly sounded like children their age. Her voice was the perfect one for this particular book. I was able to really get into the story and enjoyed it very much.This book was very fun. I loved how things seemed to never go quite right for them, but they managed somehow to get out of every situation they were thrown into. I loved seeing the friendship between them form even before they realized it was happening. I also loved the settings and all the secondary characters. It was a well rounded story overall. The characters grew, the story was very fast paced, and the descriptiveness was great without being too much. It is definitely more of a book for younger middle grade. It was a great book and I am looking forward to more of Zak and Zoe's adventures!*An audiobook copy of this book was provided to me in exchange for an honest review. I did not receive any compensation.