Losing It - Cora Carmack This book was awesome!! Yes, that is really how I am starting my review. Okay, so I know it seems like a book about losing virginity, but it's so much more than that. It's a book about self discovery, love, and friendship. Bliss has a lot to figure out. She is a smart girl, she knows that she wants to be in theater as a career, but isn't sure if she wants to be out in the spotlight or behind the scenes. She doesn't know where she will go once she graduates. I loved getting to know her and the other characters. I loved following her story through the school year. Her last year. Full of fun, emotion, and romance this book was everything I was expecting it to be.Bliss is a bit reserved, but I liked that she wanted to be in total control of everything in her life and everything had to be rational. She thinks too much and over thinks everything, but that made it so much better when she finally started to relax and let things happen.She was a bit of a pushover when it came to her friends, but honestly, if I had a friend like Kelsey I would give in too most likely. I think really she just seemed like such a normal person and that was why I liked her. She wasn't some unrealistic girl that we often see in so many books. She was easy to relate to. Even not being like her, there are qualities to her that I think many of us would find in ourselves. Unsure of where life will take you, wanting to be accepted, wanting to have great friends, and finding that love you only dream about.Garrick was pretty awesome!! I love reading a guy with an accent. I always imagine it in my head all sexy and stuff. He is a bit forward to begin with, but so is Bliss, as uncharacteristic as it is for her. I found him to be very real too. He knows that him being the teacher means that he can't be with Bliss, but he really likes her and he can't seem to keep away from her. He is smart, sexy, rides a motorcycle, and he is caring. He genuinely cares about Bliss even right at first and he just can't let go of the thought of then being together. Oh, he so had me melting into a puddle of goo. Was her perfect? No, but pretty freaking close. Not to the point that he was unrealistic though.The romance was amazing. It starts off with them pretty steamy and almost having a one night stand, but then it turns to awkwardness, and then slowly grows back into something more again. They really are super cute together, dancing around the fact that they are both into each other, but trying so hard to avoid it. OMG and some of there interactions are so funny!! They try to be friends, but realize there is definitely more there. I loved that they were slowly falling for each other. It was gradual and believable. Of course it wasn't without complications. (More complicated than the fact he is her teacher.)Her friends were another thing that I really loved about this. Kelsey was a bit much, but I really liked her. She is so opposite of Bliss. She's loud, spontaneous, and not afraid to put herself out there. She's also a bit full of herself, but it's all good because she it gorgeous and just knows it. Then there's Cade. He is a great best friend. He is someone who Bliss can always depend on. He is always there for her and they are very comfortable with each other. Things get a bit strained between them at one point, but real friendships like theirs can't be that easily broken.I don't really know what to say about this without ruining the book for you. I can just say if you are a fan of the New Adult genre this is a fantastic book. It's not about the sex, it's not about her just trying to finally "lose it". It's really a sweet romance and has a lot of lessons about life. Learning who you are, not doing what everyone expects of you, just being happy in your own right. This was a quick and great read. Laugh out loud funny, steamy, and sweet. Cora Carmack sure knows how to make you feel for the characters and get lost in their story. I look forward to reading more of her books in the future.