Wake (Wake Trilogy Series #1) - Lisa McMann,  Read by Ellen Grafton So I don't really know what to think about this book. The whole concept of this story was really awesome and well executed, but I think that I would have enjoyed it more if I had actually read the book, not listened. This is one of those books that you really have to know what is going on and I found myself getting a bit lost while listening to it. I did enjoy it though even with getting a bit confused sometimes. Just as a warning, this book does have quite a bit of profanity. If that bothers you I wouldn't pick this one up.Janie is cursed with falling into peoples dreams. It really sucks and makes things hard for her. If anyone is asleep in class, she will end up in their dream. She has to hide this from everyone because they will think she's crazy. She really is a pretty tough chick. Her mom is a total drunk and pretty much useless so she is used to fending for herself. When she falls into a really crazy nightmare things change. She really does handle things pretty well. I know I would fall apart if it were me. Add in Cabe, who is both awesome and infuriating all at once, and her dream issue and teen hormones. It does start to get the best of her. She finally does confide in Cabe about her secret and he tries to help her even when it seems like he has turned his back on her. She also has to help him too, but she isn't sure how.Cabe is a character who I loved even when he irritated me. I know that his stupid behavior had to be for a reason. I hoped it was a good one. I wanted him to be good, not some jerk who isn't worth anyone's time. Thankfully, there is a lot to him. He is much more complicated than I could have imagined and I still need to know more about him after finishing this book. He really is very sweet too. I loved that side of him. I think he was my favorite character even though it's told from Janie's POV.This book was definitely interesting. Like I said, I had a bit of a hard time with the audio, but I am trying to just go over the story in my head and really think about it. It was good and I am going to continue the series for sure. I like that Janie is accepting her curse a little more and that she is finding a way to handle it better. I also am interested to see where things with her and Cabe go. I thought it was pretty cool how it is timestamped too, so we know what time it is when things are happening with her. Since we are in Janie's head we fall in and out of the dreams with her so we see exactly what she is seeing and feel what she feels. I liked this book, it wasn't anything that blew my mind, but it held my interest and I am curious about where it will go now. I don't really know what else to say. It's one of those books you just have to read I guess.