Unearthly  - Cynthia Hand This book had been on my TBR list for quite a while, and I am not really sure why I never go to it. Now I am wondering why I waited so long. Actually the answer to that question is simple. There are so many books about fallen angels, and I was worried it would be the same as so many of the other ones I have read. Well, I tell you, this book was wonderful. It is not the same as every other story about fallen angles. Cynthia Hand has done a wonderful job in making this book stand out. I really enjoyed getting to know the characters, and see how they change and develop through the story. I felt like I personally knew them, not like I was reading about some random people. I loved how the story progressed at a good steady pace for the most part. At times I felt it was a little slow, but nothing too bad that really bothered me.I really liked Clara. I really felt connected to her, and what she was feeling. She really is a pretty tough girl. She goes through a lot emotionally in this book. She is stuck in a love triangle that I will honestly say is not bad as far as love triangles go. It seems like most every YA book has them, and they get a bit annoying after a while. I didn't feel that way with this one. I really do love both boys. They are both so great in their own ways, and both totally swoon worthy. I see Tucker as the hot cowboy who I would be drooling over, and Christian as the popular pretty boy at school, but you know there's lots of those. I adore the interactions between Tucker and Clara through out the book too. I loved the growth that her character has. She has definitely changed by the end of the book.I have to say that as much as I did love this book, the ending wasn't quite a shock to me. Some aspects were pretty predictable. There is a lot that we are left wondering about too, so I think it's a great set up for the next book. I am really hoping we get to learn more about Clara's mother. She is still a mystery to me. Also I think there is much more to Angela that can be discovered too. I think there is way more to her than meets the eye. This book is beautifully written, and it has the perfect amount of romance and a little bit of heartbreak. I will be eagerly waiting for the next int he series, Hallowed.