Endlessly  - Kiersten White *4.5 stars rounded up to 5I love this series so of course I have been dying to read the final book and it didn't let me down. It was fantastic!! There is so much going on in this book and it really keeps you guessing the whole time. It was great to dive back into Evie's crazy world, and it does get crazier. All she wants is the life of a normal teenage girl, but that is so not happening. Evie is so awesome! I have really enjoyed her character through the series. I love how much she has grown, but still has stayed true to herself and who she is and wants to be. So many people want different things from her, but she won't give in. She wants control of her own life and she will only do things that are her choice. Along with that, she won't do anything that may affect other people's (or paranormal) choices either. She really is a great person who tries to do what is right. She will also fight to the end for the people she loves and cares about. Lend is not as much in this one as I would have liked, but there is a reason for it. We do get quite a bit of Reth and Jack though. Reth is one of those characters who I really never know what his motives are and whether I should like him or not. I definitely know not to trust him though. Don't trust anybody!! I loved Jack. He is just so funny and always makes the darker situations a little lighter with his humor. I love all of the different paranormals that we get to know, and I enjoyed really getting to see the characters we already know and love grow and make tough decisions.I really can't say much more without ruining anything for you so I will just say that if you have enjoyed this series so far, you should pick up this book as soon as possible. Heart pounding action, and emotions running high, this was a fantastic end to an amazing series. I am sad to see it end, but I think that it was wrapped up wonderfully!!