Goddess Interrupted - Aimee Carter I really enjoyed the The Goddess Test and the novella that takes place between, The Goddess Hunt, so I was really excited to get to this one. I was happy that this book brought us right back into the story. We left off with Kate going on her 6 months away from Eden and the Underworld, and in the novella we get a peek into the beginning of her summer. I was glad this one started with her returning. I loved how excited she was to be back and how much she couldn't wait to see Henry. She did annoy me a lot in this book though. Putting that aside for now, I do like how the story progressed and I liked that we got to know Persephone a little bit.Kate is quite feisty. I like how she tells it how it is, it's just a shame that she has to be pushed to do it. She goes off on little tantrums a few times which is quite entertaining. She is very smart and insightful though, she just beats herself up by over thinking things too much. It gets very tiresome. I think we needed to see how she was feeling, but I would have liked a little less of it. She came across as needy and whiny a lot of the time. I do understand where she is coming from, but I think it was a bit much. On the other hand, the thing that I really enjoyed about her in the first book and the novella was that she always wants to help people. She is a bit reckless and seems to have no regard for her own life or safety, but it makes her a strong character. Stubborn, but still, it's a good quality to have. She is very selfless even if she is scared. This one has a lot going on. The Titans are a huge threat obviously and they need to figure out a way to stop them. They must find Henry and the only person who knows how to find where he is being held is Persephone. Just perfect right?! So this makes even more annoying obsessive Kate behavior. She is nervous about Henry seeing Persephone. I just think that when all of humanity is at risk, beating yourself up about whether your husband can love you as much as his first wife (who broke his heart and left him) is a bit silly. Besides that, I didn't find Persephone very likable. Even when she actually was being somewhat nice, she still bothered me. She did start to grow on me a little though, and I think I could learn to like her.Now the whole situation with Kate and Henry. My goodness, I know that he had his heart broken. It sucks. It takes time to heal, especially when you have been alive forever and your relationship was thousands of years, but dude!! You have to try a little bit. Stop being such a tool and pushing Kate away. As if she's not already insecure enough already. It's not like he doesn't know how insecure she feels about their relationship, so it bothered me that he didn't even try to ease her crazy little mind at all. He is just so distant and sometimes comes across as cold towards her. I know that it is part of his personality, but I couldn't help but feel bad for Kate even as I wanted her to stop getting so worked up over it. I also hated how she just snaps and loses it all the time instead of just saying what she thinks the first time. I know Henry doesn't listen well, but OMG I wanted to hit them both. They are married, they need to talk to each other.There are quite a few twists in this book that I really did enjoy. I liked the story progression too. I know that there seems to be a lot of negativity in my review, but I totally don't mean those things in a bad way. I get that Kate has never really had anyone to care about besides her mother and now she feels like she is never going to be good enough, or live up to Persephone, but I wish she would just suck it up and except that Henry obviously wants her there. Overall I really enjoyed this book, and what an ending!! Cliffhanger like you wouldn't believe! I am looking forward to the next novella The Goddess Legacy in July, and The Goddess Inheritance book three when that comes out.