The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight - Jennifer E. Smith I had been hearing nothing but amazing things about this book, so I knew I had to read it. It was just as fantastic as everyone said. I am not one of those people who is into the whole insta-love thing so I was nervous about this, but it isn't like that at all. It is done in such a beautiful sweet way. I know that you are probably thinking "How can it be done in 24 hours?" Well I will tell you, it is like the longest 24 hours ever for them. You can fit a lot into a 24 hour period with a flight and lack of sleep. This story is so sweet, and touching, and romantic, I couldn't help but love it. Besides that, it was very realistic in how things happen. The writing is so beautiful too. I was just melting at how amazing the writing was. The characters are very likable and believable too. I felt all of Hadley's emotions, and she spoke and acted the way a girl her age should. How can you not love a book that's first line is There are so many ways it could have all turned out differently. The story starts with Hadley's account on what happened to make her late and miss her flight. She is put on a new fight, but has to wait a while before it departs. Then she meets Oliver. He happens to be on the same flight that she is now on. They also discover that they are sitting in the same row, one person apart. Their conversations are fun and normal. Very comfortable. They end up sitting next to each other on the plane and get to know each other a bit. Hadley forgets about how much she is dreading going to her fathers wedding. It's as if her and Oliver are in their own little world. Once they get to London they part ways and that's that. Right? Wrong!I don't want to spoil anything for anyone so I will just say that certain events happen. It is like fate is on their side and they are meant to be together. It's not all happy, fluffy romance. There are some very heartbreaking moments if you are a sensitive emotional nut like me, but in the end you can't help but smile. The writing, I can't even explain how great it is. I wanted to hug and cuddle the book with a smile. The book is beautiful inside and out. I would recommend this book to anyone who loves a great romantic read.