Exiled - M.R. Merrick I had been hearing about this book a lot on twitter, and decided that I needed to get it. I am so glad that I did. You want a book that will keep you turning pages? This is it. I tend to stay up late reading anyways, but there was just no putting this one down. It was engaging and interesting. There were so many different elements to it. Different dimensions, vampires, goblins, trolls, and all sorts of demons. It was full of action and emotion. I really loved the characters and the storyline.Chase is such a great character. He just has one thing after another thrown at him, and he never backs down. Exiled from his home and disowned by his own father, he has had a few rough years. after he meets Marcus and Rayna he finds out that everything he has been raised to believe is in question. The Circle is not what it seems, and the people he has been taught are evil are not really what they seem. Never did Chase think he would help, let alone befriend demons. He and Rayna make a great team, and they must try to figure out what exactly it is that the Hunters from the Circle are looking for and stop them before it is too late. It is hard to really write too much without spoiling anything for all of you.(who need to rush out and read this book ASAP) This book was just so amazing. I was pumped with excitement, and nervous at times for the characters. I have to admit that I did tear up a bit from this book too. It had everything that I look for in a great book. Creative story, likeable characters, action, and a full range of emotions. The pace of the book was fast, but not overwhelming. My words can't even describe how fabulous this book was. I can't wait to read the next book in the series. I will be counting down the days until it releases. Do yourself a favor and pick this up. You won't regret it.