Carrier of the Mark - Leigh Fallon I want to start off by praising the cover art. This cover is absolutely gorgeous! The book is wonderful too. It does however remind me a bit of certain other books at times, but not in a bad way. It was a fast read, and had a nice storyline that moved along at a good pace. The relationships between the characters worked well, and was believable.Megan moves around a lot so she never really gets to feel like she belongs anywhere, but there is something much different about Ireland. She almost immediately feels that it will be different here. She makes friends quickly. At first I actually found her to be a pretty dull character at first, but got to like her as the book went on, and found her not to be dull at all. I liked the DeRis characters. Aine has a cute bubbly personality that you can't help but like. Rain is a little rough around the edges, but you get to know him and find out he's not so bad at all. Fionn who at first you find very intimidating because one of my favorites. Than of course there's Adam. I found him to be a little overly sweet at times, and annoyingly possessive, but there's reasons why so it didn't bother me too much.Overall the relationship between Adam and Megan was great to read. The way they are so unfailingly devoted to each other even knowing what the risks are. They are both trying to think of the greater good, but know they can't live without each other and will do whatever they can to find a way around it. This was an enjoyable book to read, and I am interested to find out what happens next.