The Arrival of Armando DeLeon (In Darkness We Must Abide, #3) - Rhiannon Frater As the title suggests, we meet Armando DeLeon in this one. I wasn't sure what to think of him, and as the episodes go on, I am really invested in the characters and the story so I totally don't trust what his motives toward the Socolis. Especially since Vanora got a bad feeling from him when she first meets him.Armando starts to integrate himself into their lives, but Roman being the super protective older brother/father figure doesn't want the vampire around Vanora very much. He becomes a regular in their lives though and is around a lot. Still, though he seems friendly enough, I still didn't quite know what I should think of him. Vanora is smitten with him, but of course she would be. He's an attractive vampire who seems to just ooze charm.Armando entering into their lives changes things a lot and now they have a whole other set of issues that pop up. We get to see just how protective of Vanora not only her brother and sister are, but Armando too. Though this episode was a little on the slower side (just like not every episode of your favorite show can be amped up), this episode definitely takes you for a loop and leaves you needing the next one right away.