The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys, #2)

The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys, #2) - Abbi Glines This book totally blew my friggin mind. Like seriously!! This book had me going all sorts of crazy for different reasons. Sometimes I was grinning like a fool, other times I was fanning myself, then there was the frustrating parts where you want to yell and scream, and finally the tears. Yes, all of that. This book was even better than I was anticipating. I knew it would be amazing, but it totally blew my expectations out of the water. I LOVED really getting to know Sawyer. Lana was amazing too. I am totally all freaking fan girl right now. How much did I love this book? I read it in about 4 hours! I rarely ever read a book in one sitting, but I could not stop. Once I settled down with this book, I didn't stop until 1:30am when I was finished. I will try to take it down a notch and write my review now. This book takes place six months after The Vincent Boys ended.Sawyer, oh my I don't even know how to start. Totally took me by surprise I guess in a good way. He is nothing like the Sawyer that we met in the previous book. No he is just dripping with sexiness. Like the cover of this book indicates, he is just totally lickable. Yup, I just went there. I thought that Buea was sex on a stick, but Sawyer impressed me. Enough about how yummy and swoon worthy he is though, lets get to his personality. He is obviously still majorly broken after the events in the previous book. Who wouldn't be. It's hard for him to see Ashton with Beau. He has loved her his whole life. He makes a lot of mistakes through this book, but it just makes him that much better. He messes up, he knows it, he wants to change and make it better. He is full of emotions. Anger, happiness, sadness, and confusion. He is very real to me and it made me totally connect with him and the story. Oh, and did I mention he is totally hot?!! Okay, sorry. He is also really sweet and awesome.Lana is totally different than she was in the last book. She has changed her look to be more sexy and desirable. She is smoking hot now. Her goal for the summer is to win Sawyer. She has always wanted Sawyer and now that him and Ashton are no longer together it's her chance. She is spending the summer with Ashton and is determined to get Sawyer. There is a lot more to it than that though. Of course it won't be easy, and she questions whether it will actually be possible. She doesn't know whether to trust what is happening with them, or if he is using her to get back at Ashton. I really admire her strength. She won't let anyone walk all over her, she won't allow herself to be second best. She has dealt with it her whole life and refuses to let someone she has cared about for so long do it to her. Yes, it hurts, but this girl does the right thing. I loved her. No more shy scared Lana. This Lana knows who she is and what she wants. Even when she has her weak moments, she is still very much a strong and smart character.This book is full of emotion. I was really invested in the characters the same way I was in the first book. I really connected with them and felt the way they did. There were a few times while reading that I had to stop for a moment, wipe my tears, and compose myself before continuing. All of the characters went through things and had to struggle, but they also all fight to come out of it on top. I didn't think it was possible, but I think I loved this more than the first book. I love how Abbi ended it too. It was absolutely perfect.