Bloodrose (Nightshade Series #3)

Bloodrose - Andrea Cremer I have been eagerly awaiting this final installment of the Nightshade series. This book was everything I thought it would be. It didn't disappoint at all. It was fast paced, full of action, suspense, and heartache. It was sad to know that this was the last book, but Andrea Cremer did a wonderful job at wrapping it up. It wasn't without some OMG moments, but that's what keeps things interesting. From the beginning I fell right back into the story and didn't want to stop. Through the last few chapters, I was absolutely on the edge of my seat with tears in my eyes, needing to keep turning pages until the end.Calla has a tough road ahead of her in this book. She is stuck with the choice between Ren and Shay, but she has to stay neutral while they prepare for the war ahead. She is very torn and has strong feelings for them both. She has to try to be a strong alpha and hold herself together to accomplish what needs to be done. She knows that they may not make it out of this war alive. She is a strong character, at times she frustrated me, but that just means that I really connected with her. This was a great ending to a fantastic series. I am sad that it's over, but it ended really well. If you haven't read any of the Nightshade novels, you really should. They are filled with surprises, romance, and an amazing storyline that just makes you need more. This final book had me hooked from the first page.