Don't Bite the Bridesmaid (Entangled Covet)

Don't Bite the Bridesmaid - Tiffany Allee *Actual rating 3.5 stars.I'm a big fan of the Entangled titles, but I don't often read many of their paranormal. When I heard about this one, it sounded really good, so I decided why not. I'm glad that I did. It was just what I was looking for at the time. A fun, sexy romance with a bit of paranormal flare! Nothing too serious, no major drama, just a few inconveniences along the way, and a lot of flirty fun!!Alice is kind of an odd character. She comes across as a little flighty, but she was actually a woman who was just protecting her fragile heart after her scumbag ex cheated on her. She has no desire to let anyone else in, and she is having a hard time letting go of the past. When she has to go to her sisters wedding, (she happens to be marrying said cheating ex's brother) she needs to bring someone sexy to show her ex she's over him. He is bringing the woman who he cheated with and Alice refuses to show up dateless and look like she hasn't moved on. I really liked how she was finally able to see what a jerk he really was by the end of things, but I also thought that it took her a little too long, and that she should have been a little more forthcoming about things with Noah.Noah is Mr. Sexy Vampire. He was of course a bit of a jerk as seems to be some sort of rule for books like this, but underneath he wasn't so bad. He has his own issues going on, and as much as he doesn't want to agree to go on the wedding cruise, it works out in his favor so he reluctantly agrees. Now he was a character who I really liked. He held back information for obvious reasons, but as he realizes he's falling for Alice, the more he wants to tell her, and open up. What started out as a good escape for him ends up being much more. Yes, he makes a few minor mistakes, but his are pretty understandable considering he is a vampire and that's not just something you toss around in normal conversation. Overall I thought he was really great!!The romance was that slow, tension filled kind. I loved that they were both extremely attracted to each other, but refuse to give in. They have great chemistry, and a hell of a lot of sexual tension, so you know when they finally let things happen it's going to be sizzling and explosive!! I love the slow build up!! The best thing is, it didn't start on the cruise. They had both been noticing each other for a while, but kept to themselves mostly. They kind of watch each other from next door to each other and it's fun to learn about simple little things.This was a really quick and entertaining read with minimal drama. Yes, there were a few things, but nothing that it too eye roll worthy or anything. The setting of course being on a cruise ship makes things even more fun. I mean, sexy vampire on a cruise... where there is lots of sun? How does that work right? Well, I can tell you it's done really great and I really enjoyed this. No, there isn't much actual substance to the book, but I think that's the point. It's just a sexy paranormal romance that is a great fast read!!*An advanced copy of this book was provided by the publisher for an honest review. I did not receive any compensation.