Titan Magic (Titan Magic, #1)

Titan Magic (Titan Magic, #1) - Jodi Lamm The synopsis for this book sounded really interesting. I love fantasy so I was excited to read it. I found it to be a little weird, but still good. The story moved along nice and steady through most of the book. There was action, fantasy, and a bit of romance. The characters were interesting and the story was creative.There is a lot of mystery to what certain people's intentions really are. I was trying to figure out who was good and who was bad through most of the book. It wasn't until the end that things were a little clearer. I loved really trying to figure out the characters.Madeline has been hidden away, literally not allowed to leave her own home. No one can hear her speak, and some people believe she is crazy. She hears a voice and even she thinks she is delusional. She has to listen to the voice no matter what, she can't disobey it. She ends up being tossed out on the street by her brother with nothing but her fathers coat. She figures out that she is not crazy, and she hasn't been just imagining the voice she hears. She ends up discovering surprising things about herself and her family and has to be strong and make the right choices. She knows that she has to find her voice, not just for herself, but for everyone around her. She has ended up the center of something bigger than she could have ever imagined. I really liked Madeline. She is really brave and strong. She is very scared of the things that are happening, and she is confused, but she still does what she believes she has to. Overall, I enjoyed this book. It is a hard book to review without giving anything away. It was interesting, and flowed well. The story was very centered on the characters more than events and surroundings, which I liked. I felt that we got to know the characters well. I was confused about them for a while. There were a few I didn't know whether to like or dislike, but I feel like in the end we knew them pretty well. There are still things we are left wondering about, but it's not a huge cliffhanger or anything. I liked the book and I am interested to see what will happen next.