Zombie Tag

Zombie Tag - Hannah Moskowitz When I saw this book I thought it sounded like a fun quick book to read, and I was partially right. Parts of it were fun, and it was definitely quick, but it was deeper than I thought a MG book like this would be. Not that it's a bad thing, I was caught off guard by the emotional aspect of a book meant for kids of the age range intended. I thought that the idea behind it was cute and creative. The story goes quick and the characters are well written. The story is very thoughtful, and touching. There is a lot of humor in it too, I mean Wil is a thirteen year old boy. Some of the things that he says are really cute and funny.Wil is a fun little boy who created the game of Zombie tag to play with his friends. The game makes him think that maybe there is a way to bring his brother back , because they know that zombies existed in the past. He discovers how to do it, but it's not what he expects. The zombies are like hollow shells of their former selves. He doesn't feel like he really has his brother back. The zombies don't have feelings. They just sort of exist among the living now, not caring about anything. It really breaks Wil's heart because he just wants Graham they way he was. It's harder having him back, and still feeling like he's lost him. He has to come to terms with what he has done, and what needs to be done to fix it. He's a very brave kid, and he really has some hard decisions that he has to make. This book was great and I really enjoyed it. It was a bit more serious than I thought it would be. It was still fun though. I think it's a nice book for young teenagers or others who enjoy a good MG book once in a while. This is a book that I would have my daughter read when she gets to be around 10 or 12 years old. If you are looking for a fun book for your kids, or you like MG books, I would recommend reading this. Hannah Moskowitz has written a wonder book for young readers. (I won a copy of this book from a goodreads giveaway)