Triangles - Kimberly Ann Miller Okay, so I know that I have made it clear how much I dislike love triangles, and this hints at one, so you are probably wondering why I would want to read this book. Well, I am a bit fascinated with anything having to do with the Bermuda Triangle. Plus, alternate realities and also creepy stalker? Totally had to have this book. The good thing is, there actually is no love triangle! Yay!! Yes, she is with the two different guys, but it's her alternate realities. While in the Bermuda Triangle on the cruise, she wakes up each day to a new reality. It was really cool how it was done and what it was supposed to be teaching her.Autumn was not a likeable character, so it was hard to really feel bad for her when her world is pretty much crumbling around her. Granted, she does blame herself for the tragedies that have happened in her life so I can see why she has certain fears, but her personality just sucks. She's rude, has an attitude, and is only friendly if it works for her or to her advantage. She acts like a spoiled little brat, even though that's the furthest thing from true. She's nice to her best friend for the small amount of time she is in the book, the hot guy Marcus (who is a total tool), and really that's it. She has an attitude with complete strangers, and doesn't even want to try to be pleasant. I kind of wanted to throw her overboard. The good thing is, when her alternate realities put her in crazy situations, she actually thinks about her life and how she acts. In the end I can't really say that she's much better, but at least she isn't as aggravating.There are two boys, but like I said, it's not a love triangle. There's Joe who really, really likes her. She is always so mean to him and won't give him the time of day, even though he will practically grovel at her feet. I will admit that he was a little creepy. I mean, he follows her around, buys her gifts, and goes on the same cruise as her. (Even though supposedly his grandparents planned it.) The thing is, even as stalkerish as he seemed, he is really a nice guy. Not just to her, but to everyone. He goes out of his way to please her, and she calls him a loser and treats him like crap. Then there's Marcus who it a player. He's rich, knows he's good looking, and wants every girl he can get. Of course Autumn likes him right? This guy made me unbelievably angry and I couldn't even believe she liked him at all. She is with each on in one of her alternate realities so she gets to see what dating each one is really like.I thought that the alternate reality stuff was done really well and I enjoyed the story. I wasn't able to connect with the characters though, and that made me a bit sad. Also, If Marcus winked one more time or if Autumn used the word rephrasing again, I really thought I would rip my hair out. It was to the point I was almost counting them. I know it's not really that big of a thing, but repetitiveness drives me crazy in books. Besides that, it was a good book and really quick to read. * An advanced copy of this book was provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review. I did not receive any compensation.