Brightest Kind of Darkness, YA Paranormal Romance (Book #1) - P.T. Michelle,  Patrice Michelle I originally purchased this book back in September and kept meaning to get to it. The lovely P.T Michelle recently e-mailed me and asked if I would like to review it, and I knew it was time to read it. Now I wonder why in the world I waited so long. Right from the start I was completely into it. I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning reading because I just couldn't stop. The story moved along so perfectly, and the characters are just awesome. This book gave you what you needed when you needed it, not too little not too much.Nara the main character is great. She is a very believable character. She's on the soccer team and has a pretty normal high school life. The only thing that makes her really different is that she dreams her entire next day each night. A curse and a blessing, she never has the element of surprise, but she is the star goalie, and gets good grades. All of this changes the day she calls in a bomb threat to the school. She can't just stand back and let people get hurt, as much as she knows she shouldn't interfere. She no longer has her dreams, and people are getting hurt. With the help of Ethan they try to figure out what is happening to the students at their school.Ethan is great, I loved his character and the connection he had with Nara. He is the new guy who pretty much keeps to himself. The only exception is Nara. They begin to talk and form a friendship that blossoms into a really sweet romance. He has a dark past and there are all sorts of rumors about him, but Nara trusts him anyways. There is something about him. He seems to know her better than everyone. He is super sweet with Nara.The romance between Nara and Ethan is so perfect. It's not an instant love connection that seems to be in almost every other book. They become friends and build trust. I loved reading them falling for each other. It was completely believable. They had their tense moments, and their hot moments. Their relationship with each other was very well written along with the rest of the book.This story was so addicting. It was one of those books where you keep telling yourself you will stop after one more chapter, but you just can't. I was so wrapped up in it that I didn't even realize how late (or early) it was. I needed to finish it, but now that I am done I wish I still had more to read. I am definitely looking forward to the next one. This is a must read.